Hypernashion Hypernashion

I love randomness.

I love this because it is so random. Nice loop on the Pikachu and background. The music also seems to fit in nicely; because it is random.
Constructive criticism: I wish the loop was longer and more detailed.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Great Sequel!

Ahh, I have been waiting a long time for this flash, and I have finally decided to give it a review. This is one of the best flash videos that I have ever scene. It have a nice style of music and it fits perfectly. The graphics are also very nice. The part in which Dad turns his shoes into rockets and burns threw the office is awesome. I find it amazing how he can finish his work in only a few seconds, and also be so freakin' strong. Another great flash by Sakupen, it is very original and hilarious. I can't wait for "Overtime"!

Space Duck Space Duck

Well Done

You really did an amazing job on this flash. It is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. You really have a true talent. The morphing was so smooth and your drawings are superb. The dragon coming out of that one mans mouth was so freaking cool. The duck rotating was also really well done. I would love to see a sequel to this flash.

Stopmotion Shorts Stopmotion Shorts

Good Stuff.

That is a pretty sweet video that you made. It must of took a lot of time. The coins and walking legs were pretty cool.
Overall: 8 -- Sweet video

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Original.

This flash is so original. I just wish that it had some backround music. But that does take away the value of the "clicking" of the mouse. It is pretty funny, I love the part where the frames fall out of the timeline and the mouse makes it into a cannon. I just wish that it was a little bit longer.
Overall: 9/10

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Great Flash

Great flash, the animation is crisp and clean. The colors and voice acting is incredible. It has a really good lenght for the file size. It is so hilarious and I love how it relates to school.
"Final Fantasy A+" is one of the best submissions on NG.
Overall Score: 10/10