Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Amazing Game

This is a great sequel that you have made. I love the new weapons that you have included. The fake wall is a great addition. The devil that you have made is really cool. It is so much fun going up against a lot of them. The movement of the main character and zombies has improved. The blood level has also gone up, and it looks a lot better. The different game difficulties is also a good addition. Nightmare is so much fun to play. I hope you will make another sequel and include some bosses or something.
You have made a great game even better. Great job.

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Sweet game.

This game is so freaking fun and addicting! I love the style of game play, it is very unique. There are so many different powerups that you can buy, and most of them are pretty sweet. I just wish you can tell all of the people that you make where to stand and tell your archers when to fire. I would be awesome if there was a little more blood in this game, the violence and humor would score a lot more. Overall, you did a great job with this game, and I hope to see a sequel.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Great Game.

Yo, nive job on this game, I really enjoyed it. The music was pretty good, nice job choosing it. I just wish there were more obsticals. I also would of liked to see more color. Hope to see a sequal soon.
Overall -- 9/10