Hypernashion Hypernashion

I love randomness.

I love this because it is so random. Nice loop on the Pikachu and background. The music also seems to fit in nicely; because it is random.
Constructive criticism: I wish the loop was longer and more detailed.

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Great Sequel!

Ahh, I have been waiting a long time for this flash, and I have finally decided to give it a review. This is one of the best flash videos that I have ever scene. It have a nice style of music and it fits perfectly. The graphics are also very nice. The part in which Dad turns his shoes into rockets and burns threw the office is awesome. I find it amazing how he can finish his work in only a few seconds, and also be so freakin' strong. Another great flash by Sakupen, it is very original and hilarious. I can't wait for "Overtime"!

Space Duck Space Duck

Well Done

You really did an amazing job on this flash. It is one of the coolest things I have ever seen. You really have a true talent. The morphing was so smooth and your drawings are superb. The dragon coming out of that one mans mouth was so freaking cool. The duck rotating was also really well done. I would love to see a sequel to this flash.

Boxhead: More Rooms Boxhead: More Rooms

Amazing Game

This is a great sequel that you have made. I love the new weapons that you have included. The fake wall is a great addition. The devil that you have made is really cool. It is so much fun going up against a lot of them. The movement of the main character and zombies has improved. The blood level has also gone up, and it looks a lot better. The different game difficulties is also a good addition. Nightmare is so much fun to play. I hope you will make another sequel and include some bosses or something.
You have made a great game even better. Great job.

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Sweet game.

This game is so freaking fun and addicting! I love the style of game play, it is very unique. There are so many different powerups that you can buy, and most of them are pretty sweet. I just wish you can tell all of the people that you make where to stand and tell your archers when to fire. I would be awesome if there was a little more blood in this game, the violence and humor would score a lot more. Overall, you did a great job with this game, and I hope to see a sequel.

Draw-Play Draw-Play

Great Game.

Yo, nive job on this game, I really enjoyed it. The music was pretty good, nice job choosing it. I just wish there were more obsticals. I also would of liked to see more color. Hope to see a sequal soon.
Overall -- 9/10

Anima Commercium Anima Commercium

Looks great.

I love this drawing. The concept is amazing and your technique is superb. I love the skull, horns, and feathers.